Lisa has been practicing yoga since 2008 when she fell in-love with how the breath can change the mind and body. She feels that a daily practice can heal the mind, body and heart of trauma and bring you closer to your true self. Her daily practice is a mix of heated vinyasa, flow, yin and yoga nidra.
Her classes are built with a focus on awareness, breath-work and the sacred geometry of pose alignment.
Consciously breathe * Book flights * Figure out the details * Mop * Invest * Thank EVERYONE * Get out of the bed when you wake up * Yoga your ass off * Leave it alone * Restore it * Take more cabs * Keep lists * Brush the dog * Dust * Get it together * Check that skyline * Call your family * Put music on * Make it happen * Get coffee * Print your photos * Invite friends around for dinner * Trust your gut * Say what you mean * Run * Dream about it * Take time off * If you love it, buy it * Meet entreprenuers * Feel it * Don't do too much at once * Dont judge * Laugh * Make deadlines * Build it * Go out * Take your time * Floss * Make eggs for the dogs * Support artists * Walk barefoot * Ignore the crazies * Apply yourself * Start a new art project * Don't depend on an infinite amount of time * Wear sunscreen * Stop anticipating * Ride your bike * Do what you want * Sell it in * Be impressed * Accept the challenges * Go to the beach * Pray * Let the good in * Bake * Explore * Stretch * Give back * Be your own inspiration * Share * Forgive * Turn off your goddamn phone * KEEP IT REAL
Over 600 hours of training | Credentials
- 100 hours with Mary Barnes, focus on Pre and Post-Natal, January 2016
- 100 hours with Kate Kuss, focus on Yin-Yang, October 2015
- 200 hours with Kay Kay Clivio and Yogi Charu, Pure Yoga, June 2015
- Go Deep With Yin, Pure Yoga, May 2014
- Hips, Core and Fly with Matt Giordano, 2014
- Flight School with Raghunath, March 2014
- Yamuna Body Rolling with Acupressure, Pure Yoga, December 2014
- 200 hours with Yoga to the People, March 2012